Bozak AP-2 Compact Desk Top Mixer
- Additional information
Bozak AP-2 are built to order, we aim to ship in 8 weeks from time of order, shipping from November 29th.
£1200.00 plus DHL shipping worldwide.
The AP-2, the little brother of the Bozak AR-4, about the same footprint as a 7″ single, the AP-2 is the latest mixer to champion the Bozak sound.
Taking its integrated hybrid design from the Bozak AR-6-2, EQ-6 and ISO-3, the tabletop AP-2 offers a compact and totally portable footprint that will sit neatly between modern turntables and CD players and is perfect for the home or traveling DJ.
The AP-2 features two RIAA/phono inputs and two line inputs. The master “loop” send and return allows the DJ to add effects processors to the output, with tru-balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA/Phono connectors on both the Booth and Master Outputs, the AP-2 offers connectivity for all scenarios.
The AP-2 features individual 3-band EQ/Isolator on each channel. The level of each band is controlled independently and Bozak’s frequency dividing technology provides superior dynamic response making the control smooth and predictable.
The individual tone control allows the user to isolate beats, vocals and high hats as well as adjusting the overall tonal quality. The crossover points of the channel EQ/Isolator have been carefully selected at different gain and crossover points to yield a very natural sound and to emphasise the artistry in the musical production.
The AP-2 also features a TRIM control on each channel for the modern DJ who wants to balance the various input levels of modern input sources, audible on the headphones and visible in the VU meters when the meter CUE position is selected.
All our products are hand built in our UK factory. All the Bozak products are fitted with the highest quality components selected for the best possible audio performance. Fitted with ALPS RK27 Blue Velvet pots, carbon resistors, environmentally sealed switches, polyester mylar capacitors, all culminating in Bozak’s signature rich warm sound.
Custom audio grade worldwide universal external power supply.
PGM 1 and PGM-2 EQ-ISOLATOR CONTROLS with 18dB octave slopes with full cut and +8dB boost
Treble/Mid crossover at 4khz
Bass/Mid crossover at 400z
PGM-1 ~ PGM-2 MIX
With the control is turned fully to the left, you will only hear the PGM-1 signal.
With the control is turned fully to the right, you will only hear the PGM-2 signal.
Use this control to adjust the mix of the PGM-1 and PGM-2 in your headphones.
METER SWITCH: In the OUT position, LED off, the VU meters will display the MASTER output. the IN position, Green LED on, the VU meters will display the CUE level.
The left meter will display the PGM-1 input level.
The right meter will display the PGM-2 input level.
TRIM PGM 1 – 2 LEVEL: This controls the input level of each channel, with +/-6dB of boost and cut from the 12 o’clock position.
Line and Phono Inputs Gold plated RCA
Line Outputs Gold plated RCA
Balanced Line Outputs Balanced 3 pin Gold Neutrik XLR
Master Loop Send & Return ¼” 3 pin switched jacks
Headphones ¼” 3 pin jack
Ground post 1x thumb screw chrome binding posts
Mixer Dimensions 208mm (D) x 210mm (W) x 82mm (H) 2.5kg
Power Supply Worldwide 100-250v AC 50/60hz
PSU Dimensions 165mm (L) x 71mm (W) x 44mm (H) 293g
- Based on the original Bozak analogue design topology
- Intuitive DJ layout for uncluttered operation
- Massive headroom and unrivalled gain structure
- 2-direct input channels
- Channel trims +/-6dB
- Channels fitted with Bozak RIAA Pre-amps
- 3-Band Isolator on each channel with full cut and +8dB
- Both channels can be selected for line level
- Headphone Pan Cue mix control
- Massive 3w headphone output with backlit jack socket
- Dedicated Booth and Master controls
- Twin backlit analogue VU Meters with Peak LED
- VU meter switchable between Master Output and Cue Input levels
- Master stereo loop TRS 1/4″ jacks for Send & Return for adding EFX
- Quality Gold RCA and Neutrik XLR connectors
- Audio grade custom worldwide external power supply in custom housing
- Laser printed rear and front panels, text will not wear off
- Lightweight black anodised chassis
- Large ground post for turntable earth connection
- Bozak custom tooled knobs for improved hands on experience
- Sits perfectly between SL1200s or CDJs
- 208mm wide x 210 deep x 82mm high
|Dimensions||210 x 208 x 82 mm|